Refund Policy ( Software Support & Maintenance )
In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will:
- 1. 99 Software is responsible to resolve all the software issues on your computer.
- 2. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician's instructions.
- 3. You understand and agree that 99 Software shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data*. 99 SOFTWARE strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
- 4. For you to submit a Plan Order, you must complete the Registration Process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form.
We have a 7 days money back policy with following terms and conditions:
- 1. 100 percent of plan price will be refunded, if claimed within 7 work days of subscribing the plan.
- 2. No refund after 7 work days of subscribing the plan.
- 3. You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and still the Issue was not resolved.
- 4. Request for a refund will not be accepted if you face any hardware issues on your computer after getting our service.