What Will I Learn SEO-SMM Training
SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines
This SEO training course will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that will mean
more of the right kind of visitors to your website, boost online conversions and stand out in today's
fiercely competitive online marketplace, ensuring the best possible return on investment.
You'll become an expert at identifying and taking advantage of quick win search opportunities and at tracking the results.
Transform your career and significantly increase lead generation with the SEO training in our online Professional Diploma in Search Marketing. You’ll be an accredited Search Marketing specialist with the expertise to create, manage and implement advanced search marketing strategies using AdWords, PPC, display and remarketing techniques. You’ll understand the significance of key campaign metrics, perform analysis and optimization of campaigns to increase conversions, and generate insightful reports to satisfy boardroom level stakeholders in your search marketing campaigns.
SEO-SMM Course Description
On this intermediate course, you'll learn best practice methodologies and strategic skills in relation to the key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation and link equity, plus how to manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of our SEO training you will be able to:
1. Understand the key components of a successful natural search strategy, new SEO innovations and quick-win opportunities.
2. Refine your approach to key phrase analysis and content to increase the performance of your website on search engines.
3. Understand the importance of usability and design to maximise your website performance.
4. Improve your reporting and strategies for harnessing new innovations to boost SEO.
What will I learn?
The course covers:
1. Understanding the key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation and link equity.
2. Best practice methodologies and strategic skills to equip you with the knowledge necessary to plan and implement a successful SEO campaign for maximum possible returns.
3. Learn how to manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings
4. Be able to devise a strategy that will measure and analyse search term performance, key word conversion visitor traffic from the likes of Google, Bing and Yahoo.
5. Spotting and taking advantage of quick-win opportunities and tracking the results.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is becoming increasingly tricky - continuous innovations between
the rival search engines, coupled with increased activity from your competitors, means that you have
to identify the right strategy for your business to rank well.
This SEO training course will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that will mean more of the right kind of visitors to your website, boost online conversions and stand out in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace, ensuring the best possible return on investment.
Here are some of the myths you need to move beyond to get smarter about SEO.
Myth 1: Metatag Descriptions Help Your Rankings
Myth 2: The More Inbound Links, the Better
Myth 3: PageRank Still Matters
Myth 4: Google Prefers Keyword-Rich Domains
Myth 5: Websites Must Be 'Submitted' to Search Engines
Myth 6: Good SEO Is Basically About Trickery
Free lifetime Support with personal pages